Based on all the views and replys there have been over on JK-Forum.com regarding the all new Shrockworks Jeep JK Wrangler Bumper & Rock Rails, I know there’s going to be a whole lot of you who are going to be real excited about the news I have for you. This is an official press release that I just got from Shrockworks that includes specific details and pricing for their JK front bumper:
Shrockworks Jeep JK Wrangler Front Bumper Specs:
– Constructed of 3/16″ steel plate, laser cut, CNC formed and meticulously welded by skilled craftsman.
– The bumper includes a removable skid plate that wraps underneath for additional protection. This skid plate wraps far enough under that it will also protect the sway bar disconnect motor. Since the skid is removable, it can be easily replaced if damaged. That’s not likely to happen though. The skid is formed for strength. It has welded gussets on the back side and is made from the same 3/16″ steel plate as the bumper itself.
– Shackle / Recovery points are included as a std feature. They are made from massive 1″ thick plate steel and are welded front & back.
– Accommodates most winches up to a 9500 lbs, including the new Warn Powerplant HP winch. There is nothing else needed to mount a winch. Just bolt it on and go!
– Built-in light tabs for aftermarket driving or fog lights.
– Optional winch opening cover for a clean look w/o a winch. This plate will also accommodate an additional set of off-road lights.
– Three versions are available: no top tubing, a low profile winch height hoop and one with a grill hoop.
– Finish options are: bare steel, semi-gloss black, and textured black powder coat
– Made in the USA!
Winch Hoop: +$50.00
Grill Hoop: +$90.00
To see more photos of the Shrockworks front bumper including shots of the new winch hoop and grill hoop, click on the link below:
Special Thanks: I’d like to thank Jim Shrake of Shrockworks for providing me with this exclusive press release. If you would like more information regarding the Shrockworks Jeep JK Wrangler Front bumper, please visit: www.shrockworks.com