What You Will Need
• 18,19mm Socket & Wrench
• 9/16,5/8,3/4″ Socket & Wrench
• 3″,6″ Ratchet Extension
• Phillips Screwdriver
• Flathead Screwdriver
• Small Pry Bar
• Needle Nose Pliers
• 14 Guage Wire – Black
• 14 Guage Wire – Red
• Solderless Connectors
• Solderless Connector Pliers
• Electrical Tape
What You Will Get
(1) Shrockworks Mid-Width
Front Bumper (1) Winch Plate
(1) Skid Plate
(1) Winch Cover Plate (Optional)
(2) 3/8″x1-1/2″ Bolts
(6) 3/8″x1″ Bolts
(4) 3/8″ Fender Washers
(8) 3/8″ Flat Washers
(8) 3/8″ Nuts
(10) 1/2″x1-1/4″ Bolts
(10) 1/2″ SAE Washers
(10) 1/2″ Flange Nuts
From the Manufacturer
• The main body of the bumper is constructed of high strength 3/16″ steel plate, laser cut, CNC formed and meticulously welded and finished by skilled craftsman in the USA!. Compare our standard features to the competition!
• A removable 3/16″ steel SKID PLATE that wraps underneath is included! This skid plate wraps far enough under that it will also protect the sway bar disconnect motor found on all JK Rubicon’s and some other 2007 + Jeep JK ‘s. Since the skid is removable, it can be easily replaced if damaged. That’s not likely to happen though. The skid is formed specifically for strength. The edges are bent up on the sides. It has welded gussets on the back side, and it’s made from the same high-tensile 3/16″ steel plate as the bumper itself. This is probably the most damage-prone area on a Jeep. Many bumpers have a flimsy flat piece of flat plate in this area. One good hit there, and the whole bumper is bent & toast. Others charge you extra for a skid plate. We consider it a necessity and include it as a std. feature.
• Massive 1″ thick plate steel Shackle / Recovery points are included as a std feature. These tabs are are welded front & back, and they are designed in such a way that even if the welds were to fail, the recovery points themselves are still held in the bumper (see CAD pic on right).
• Winch mount plate included. There is nothing else needed to mount a winch. Just bolt it on and go! Accommodates most winches up to 9500 lbs, including hard to fit winches like the new Warn Powerplant HP winch.
• Lighting options. Built-in light tabs on top of the bumper for aftermarket driving or fog lights. Recessed light mounts in the front face of the bumper accept the factory fog light or PIAA 510 4″ lights, either the driving or fog version. If you already have the stock lights, select none in the options. If you don’t have the stock fog lights, we recommend buying the PIAA lights. They are much higher quality that the stock fog lights and cheaper too.
• Optional winch opening cover for a clean look w/o a winch. This plate will also accommodate an additional set of off-road lights on top of the bumper. A license plate will cover the fairlead opening. (coming soon).
• Available with your choice of no top tubing ora a low profile winch height hoop (as seen in the pics here).
• Finish options are: bare steel, semi-gloss black powder coat, and a semi-matt finish textured black powder coat. The pics here are of the Textured Black.
Winch compatability: All of the winches listed on our www site will fit. MOST winches b/t 8000 & 9500 will fit. Known exceptions: Warn 8275, Superwinch EP & EPi, any worm gear style winch (these are typically industrial winches such as the ramsey RE 12000 and look very different from normal winches) The Tmax short-drum comp winch and the Warn 9.0RC will require re-drilling some holes. The Ramsey short-drum comp winch will bolt up w/o any mods.
• 3/16″ plate steel bumper & skid plate
• 1″ thick steel recovery points.
• 2.5″x.120″ high strength tubing
• Weight: 96 lbs
• All new hardware included
• Bolt on, no drilling or cutting. • Proudly made in the USA!
Fits the new 2007+ Jeep JK Wrangler, 4 door Unlimited & 2 door. Rubicon, Sahara and X models.
• All ShrockWorks bumpers are made to order to your specifications, so please allow 3-4 weeks for you bumper to be made for you.
• Made in the USA!