NUMBER: 23-021-06 REV. A
DATE: August 9, 2006
YES Essentials® Stain, Odor, & Static Resistant Fabric Care
The premium cloth upholstery in the vehicles listed is the new YES Essentials® stain,
odor, & static resistant fabric. YES Essentials® fabric is an easy-care material that repels
and releases soil to maintain the like-new appearance. Spills remain on the surface of the
fabric to allow for easy clean up and to prevent stains and odors. The material is
antimicrobial and static resistant.
YES Essentials® fabric may be cleaned in the following manner:
- Do NOT use any solvents or fabric protectants on Yes Essentials® fabric.
- Remove as much of the stain as possible by blotting with a clean, dry towel.
- Blot any remaining stain with a clean, damp towel.
- For tough stains, apply Mopar® Total Clean, p/n 04897840AA, or a mild soap
solution to a clean damp cloth and remove the stain. Use a fresh, damp towel to
remove the soap residue.
- For grease stains, apply Mopar® Multi-purpose Cleaner, p/n 05127532AA, to a
clean, damp cloth and remove the stain. Use a fresh, damp towel to remove the
CAUTION: YES Essentials® stain, odor, & static resistant fabric is NOT compatible
with aftermarket fabric-protecting coatings. Any additional protection will
damage the performance of the YES Essentials® stain, odor, & static